Exchange was the theme of our 16th annual regional conference. You can view the highlights here.
The conference was set up as a marketplace for ideas exchange, and asked:
- What do educators have to exchange with designers?
- What do designers have to exchange with educators?
- What do students have to exchange with us all?
- How should we be allocating our resources to support learning in a contemporary world?
- Who leads exchange?
- Why exchange?
- Change is happening now: and you want to be part of it.
- Change needs to continue: and you are the champions.
- Change is a form of growth: if we don’t grow we regress.
- Change is a process: it doesn’t happen all at once.
- Change needs to be managed: because the development of ideas takes time
Conference Photographer: Aaron Macguire Productions
Tweets by LEAustralasia